Tommy Hilfiger is an American brand specializing in designing and manufacturing clothes, accessories, fragrances and home furniture. The warehouse in subject is the delivery origin for the brands products.
The job is structured in two phases – order picking and order packing. Picking is preparing items for particular orders, and packing is preparing them to be shipped. Couples and friends who would like to live and work together are welcome. Candidates are required to be flexible, motivated and have advance knowledge of English.
The salary is 11,49€ per hour before tax, and is supplemented with extra pay for overtime, weekends, holidays and similar.
What can we guarantee you?
- Stable employment and attractive earnings
- Cheap insurance and access to healthcare
- Minimum formalities (possibility of electronic signing of the contract)
- Organized transport to work or your own electric bike
- myOTTO app with work plan, pay slips and FAQ
- 24/7 telephone support – Operations Service Center
- Temporary employment contract under Dutch conditions
- Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish!
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch! We look forward to hearing from you:
Mobile: +385916194616 / +385916128454 / +385916194132
We care about our employees, and are happy to offer you secure employment, accommodation, and support from the moment you sign up to OTTO.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is mandatory for employees to monitor the official Dutch Government guidelines on safety measures designed to prevent the spread of the disease, and to use a protective mask as advised. Applicants arriving from risk zones will be tested for COVID-19 and in self isolation for 10 days. The costs of these measures are fully paid for by OTTO.