Tommy Hilfiger is an American brand specializing in designing and manufacturing clothes, accessories, fragrances and home furniture. The warehouse in subject is the delivery origin for the brands products.
The job is structured in two phases – order picking and order packing. Picking is preparing items for particular orders, and packing is preparing them to be shipped. Couples and friends who would like to live and work together are welcome.
Candidates are required to be flexible, motivated and have advance knowledge of English and EU citizenship.
What we offer:
• The salary ranges from 11,49€ per hour before tax, and is supplemented with extra pay for overtime, weekends, holidays and similar.
• Weekly salary
• Organized accomodation and transport to work by car or electric bike
• PCR test cost refund
• Accomodation during quarantine for free
• Pick up for arriving candidates from airport, bus station or train station managed by employer
• Job is suitable also for candidates who are living prive and searching only for job
• Employment contract under Dutch conditions
• Cheap insurance and access to healthcare
• Hassle free employment (digital contract signing)
• myOTTO mobile app with work plan, pay slips and FAQ
• 24/7 phone support
• Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mobile: +385916128454 / +385916194132
We care about our employees, and are happy to offer you secure employment, accommodation, and support from the moment you sign up to OTTO.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is mandatory for employees to monitor the official Dutch Government guidelines on safety measures designed to prevent the spread of the disease, and to use a protective mask as advised. Applicants arriving from risk zones need to have a negative PCR test upon arrival that isn’t more than 72 hours old. You are also require to self isolate for 10 days. The costs of these measures are fully paid for by OTTO.