Menlo Worldwide B.V. is apart of XPO, which is an American transport and logistics company that manages supply chains for thousands of customers. It operates in 30 countries, with approximately 100,000 employees. The warehouses where you would work include medical equipement, cosmetics and building materials to webshops products.
Warehouse employee –> you would prepare items for shipment
Orderpicker –> you would sort the prepared orders
Candidates are required to be flexible, motivated and have advance knowledge of English and EU citizenship. Couples and friends who would like to live and work together are welcome!
What we offer:
• Start work from 17.5.2021
• The salary ranges from 10,61€ to 11,48€ per hour before tax, and is supplemented with extra pay for overtime, shifts, weekends, holidays and similar.
• Weekly salary
• Job is suitable also for candidates who are living prive and searching only for job
• Organized accomodation and transport to work by car or electric bike
• Pick up for arriving candidates from airport, bus station or train station managed by employer
We also offer:
• PCR test cost refund
• Accomodation during quarantine for free
• Employment contract under Dutch conditions
• Cheap insurance and access to healthcare
• Hassle free employment (digital contract signing)
• myOTTO mobile app with work plan, pay slips and FAQ
• 24/7 phone support
• Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mobile: +385916128454 / +385916194132
We care about our employees, and are happy to offer you secure employment, accommodation, and support from the moment you sign up to OTTO.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is mandatory for employees to monitor the official Dutch Government guidelines on safety measures designed to prevent the spread of the disease, and to use a protective mask as advised. Applicants arriving from risk zones need to have a negative PCR test upon arrival that isn’t more than 72 hours old. You are also require to self isolate for 10 days. The costs of these measures are fully paid for by OTTO.