Jumbo Online is the digital version of the Jumbo Den Bosch supermarket. The store delivers various products such as food, cosmetics, household goods and similar. They also sell their own brand Jumbo products, which can only be found in their shop. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well known company, and gain valuable experience.
The job involves working with scanners – scanning, collecting and preparing goods for shipment. Couples and friends who would like to live and work together are welcome, and training will be provided at the work place. Candidates are required to be flexible and motivated, and have advance knowledge of English.
The salary ranges from 11,23€ to 12,27€ per hour before tax, and is supplemented with extra pay for overtime, weekends, holidays and similar.
What can we guarantee you?
- Stable employment and attractive earnings
- Cheap insurance and access to healthcare
- Minimum formalities (possibility of electronic signing of the contract)
- Organized transport to work or your own electric bike
- myOTTO app with work plan, pay slips and FAQ
- 24/7 telephone support – Operations Service Center
- Temporary employment contract under Dutch conditions
- Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish!
– Test COVID-19 with negative result before starting work arranged by Employer for free
– Quarantine for employees with negative test not required
– Dinner or/and breakfast arranged by Employer after arrival a day before testing fro free
– assistance whole the time = we take care of our people
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch! We look forward to hearing from you:
Mobile: +385916194616 / +385916128454 / +385916194132
We care about our employees, and are happy to offer you secure employment, accommodation, and support from the moment you sign up to OTTO.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is mandatory for employees to monitor the official Dutch Government guidelines on safety measures designed to prevent the spread of the disease, and to use a protective mask as advised. Applicants arriving from risk zones will be tested for COVID-19 and in self isolation for 10 days and / or only test. The costs of these measures are fully paid for by OTTO.