Jumbo Online is the digital version of the Jumbo Bleiswijk, Den Bosch or Raalte supermarket. The store delivers various products such as food, cosmetics, household goods and similar. They also sell their own brand Jumbo products, which can only be found in their shop. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well known company, and gain valuable experience.
The job involves working with scanners – scanning, collecting and preparing goods for shipment. Couples and friends who would like to live and work together are welcome, and training will be provided at the work place. Candidates are required to be flexible and motivated, and have advance knowledge of English.
The salary ranges from 11,23€ to 12,13€ per hour before tax, and is supplemented with extra pay for overtime, weekends, holidays and similar.
What can we guarantee you?
- Costs for PCR tests is refunded by Employer after arrival to Netherlands
- Stable employment and attractive earnings
- Cheap insurance and access to healthcare
- Minimum formalities (possibility of electronic signing of the contract)
- Organized transport to work or your own electric bike
- myOTTO app with work plan, pay slips and FAQ
- 24/7 telephone support – Operations Service Center
- Temporary employment contract under Dutch conditions
- Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish!
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch! We look forward to hearing from you:
Mobile: +385916128454 / +385916194132
We care about our employees, and are happy to offer you secure employment, accommodation, and support from the moment you sign up to OTTO.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is mandatory for employees to monitor the official Dutch Government guidelines on safety measures designed to prevent the spread of the disease, and to use a protective mask as advised. Applicants arriving from risk zones need to have negative PCR test for COVID-19 not older than 72 hours and in self isolation for 10 days. The costs of these measures are fully paid for by OTTO.