JingDong Logistics is one of the largest Asian logistics companies and is expanding into Europe. A brand new and modern warehouse is already opened in Venray! In the newest warehouse you will have the opportunity to work with innovative techniques. The warehouse is for the distribution of Hunkemöller. Will you be part of the growth of Jingdong Logistics?
As a warehouse employee you will be repsonsible for piking orders by robots and light systems. Tasks are simple, as you will get trained as well. Tasks are:
- Process orders before shipment
- Packing orders
- Prepare and check shipments
You will get an attractive salary:
- 11,24 € brutto including holiday allowance + 8,75% shift allowance
- Allowances for working during Saturday 50% extra and during Sunday 100% extra
- Every employee is participating in ET Regulation which provides benefits for getting various allowances, as tax free rule up to 30% from salary and else next to weekly salary!
- Long-term job at an innovative logistic company with career growth
What we require?
- Have EU citizenship (valid ID or Passport)
- Knowledge of English language on advanced level
- Ability to work on shifts: 08:00-17:00 / 06:00-15:00 / 14:30-00:00
- Reliable setting and focus on achieving goals
- Weekly payment
- Organized accomodation and transport to work
- Direct Dutch employment contract with guaranteed working hours signed in Croatia before departure
- Dutch health insurnace and Tax number arranged by Employer
- Hassle free employment (digital contract signing) with minimum formalities
- Pick up for arriving candidates from airport, bus station or train station managed by Employer
- Every emplyee receives safety shoes and special company clothes
- Job is suitable also for candidates who are living prive and searching only for job
- Same planning for couples, friends or relatives
- Access to courses/trainings, competitions with interesting awards for OTTO emyployees
- 24/7 Support & Coordinators, Trainers and BUDDs on place to support you
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mobile: +385916128454 / +385916194132
We are also on social media. Take the opportunity to reach us via Facebook or Whatsapp!