Hessing is a dynamic, healthy, growing and ambitious company with the accompanying daily challenges. As one of the leaders in the vegetable processing industry, there is only one promise that counts: every Hessing product must be easy, tasty, healthy and super fresh.
As an employee receiving goods you will:
- work in inbound logistics where you are responsible for all incoming goods, as vegetables and fruits
- receive and check the incoming goods
- ensure that goods will end up in the right department and prepare them for dispatch.
All you need is to speak English and have a valid driving license!
What we offer:
- A gross hourly wage from 10,71€ including vacation money up to 11,52€ gross
- Working on 2 shifts: 07:00 – 15:30 and 22:30 – 07:00 and extra shift on Wednesday 15:30 – 22:30
- Working Staurday or Sunday (plan is provided upfront)
- Evening and night allowances of 25% and 40% extra and weekend up to 100%
- Modern work environmet with family atmosphere
What we provide:
- Weekly salary
- Dutch employment contract for min. half year –> possibility to prolonge
- Cheap insurance and access to healthcare
- PCR test cost refund if needed & accomodation during quarantine for free
- Organized accomodation and transport to work by car or electric bike
- Pick up for arriving candidates from airport, bus station or train station managed by employer
- Job is suitable also for candidates who are living prive and searching only for job
- myOTTO mobile app with work plan, pay slips and FAQ
- 24/7 phone support
- Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish
- For well performing flex employees is always opportunity to became a staff member and grow in our organization
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mobile: +385916128454 / +385916194132