Production logistics for products in the sanitary area:
The logistics center of BLG in Offenburg operates warehouse logistics for the customer hansgrohe, including the storage of consignments from Asian suppliers. The service portfolio includes goods receipt processing, surface inspection and repackaging of raw products, storage, picking, goods issue, shipment processing, shuttle transport, and all customs-relevant activities.
BLG in Offenburg is production logistics for products in the sanitary area. There you would work as helper in warehouse with possibility to work on reachtruck if you have such experinece and valid certificate in this field. As warehouse employee you dont need to be experienced, as you will be trained by specail trainer who will support you. Only thing is that you need to speak German.
What will you be resonsible for?
- Shipment of goods
- Packing goods in small boxes and replacing to plastic boxes for putaway
- Scanning and labeling codes of boxes on pallets or on conveyor belt
- As helper in warehouse you would also throws papper and foils
- Forklift & Reachtruck courses for German certificate in case that you have good experience and valid certificate arranged by employer
What we offer:
- A gross hourly wage from 12.02 € till 12,82 € + trade allowance applicable after working 6 full weeks
- Payment is made by the 15th banking day of the following month
- Allowances for working in night between 23:00 – 06:00 25%, overtime 15%; sunday 50%; bank holiday 100%
- German employment contract with guaranteed working hours with Zeitkont
- Organized accomodation and transport to work
What we require?
- Have EU citizenship (valid ID or Passport)
- Advanced German language
- Ability to work on shifts: 06:00-14:00; 14:00-22:00; 22:00-06:00
- Actual CV in German language has to be sent on email@example.com
- Safety shoes and working clothes provided
- Job is suitable also for candidates who are living prive and searching only for job
- Same planning friends or relatives
- Access to courses/trainings, competitions with interesting awards for OTTO emyployees
- Coordinators, Trainers and BUDDs on place to support you
Interested? Send to us your actual CV in German language on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you asap! In CV should be mentioned last work experiences with mentioning exact dates of start and end, name of the employer, work duties.
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mobile: +385916128454 / +385916194132
We are also on social media. Take the opportunity to reach us via Facebook or Whatsapp!