Wienerberger is the world's largest producer of ceramic construction and paving materials and is listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange. The company is a well known delivery that takes pride in their principles and quality of delivered products. The job role consists in stacking of stones, sorting (color, format) and mixing of batches.
Candidates are required to be flexible, motivated, have advance knowledge of English and valid driving license.
The salary is 12,32€ per hour before tax, and is supplemented with extra pay for overtime, weekends, holidays and similar.
What can we guarantee you?
- Stable employment and attractive earnings
- Cheap insurance and access to healthcare
- Minimum formalities (possibility of electronic signing of the contract)
- Organized transport to work or your own electric bike
- myOTTO app with work plan, pay slips and FAQ
- 24/7 telephone support – Operations Service Center
- Temporary employment contract under Dutch conditions
- Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish!
- Applicants arriving from risk zones will be placed in self-isolation for 10 days.
- The costs of these measure are borne entirely by OTTO – The entire procedure is managed by the employer completely free
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch! We look forward to hearing from you:
Mobile: +385916194616 / +385916128454 / +385916194132
We care about our employees, and are happy to offer you secure employment, accommodation, and support from the moment you sign up to OTTO.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is mandatory for employees to monitor the official Dutch Government guidelines on safety measures designed to prevent the spread of the disease, and to use a protective mask as advised. Applicants arriving from risk zones will be tested for COVID-19 and in self isolation for 10 days. The costs of these measures are fully paid for by OTTO.