DPD delivers to more than 230 countries worldwide and is the number 1 in road transport in Europe. DPD is constantly on the lookout for digital opportunities to make things easier for customers and their customers and that whats make DPD a leader in innovations. What more, provided services are fast, reliabale, lowest total cost and always carbon free.
Do you want to start your career at DPD and to be partly responsible for the smile on the face of the customer who expects his package? If yes, check below and apply 🙂
As a Sorter worker you contribute to the optimal handling of DPD's packages:
- You will be engaged in loading and unloading cargo
- You will ensure correct and timely processing of the packages
- You will identify problems / malfunctions in a timely manner
What we offer:
- A gross hourly wage from 10,60€ + weekly paid holiday allowance of 8,33% over your weekly salary
- Evening and night allowances of 30% and 45% extra and 50% during weekends
- Travel allowance from 10 km one way if you have own tranpsort
- Friendly working atmosphere with nice and modern environment
What we require?
- Have EU citizenship (valid ID or Passport)
- Advanced English language
- Ability to work on 2-3 shifts
- Reliable setting and focus on achieving goals
- Weekly payment
- Organized accomodation and transport to work
- Direct Dutch employment contract with guaranteed working hours signed in Croatia before departure
- Dutch health insurnace and Tax number arranged by Employer
- Hassle free employment (digital contract signing) with minimum formalities
- Pick up for arriving candidates from airport, bus station or train station managed by Employer
- Every emplyee receives safety shoes and special company clothes
- Job is suitable also for candidates who are living prive and searching only for job
- Same planning for couples, friends or relatives
- Access to courses/trainings, competitions with interesting awards for OTTO emyployees
- 24/7 Support & Coordinators, Trainers and BUDDs on place to support you
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mobile: +385916128454 / +385916194132 / +31682472428
We are also on social media. Take the opportunity to reach us via Facebook or Whatsapp!