DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics industry. At DHL in Best they work for mainly one famous client in construction industry. It is a famous brand in construction field. Products are mainly building materials. There are so many opportunities! Apply now and be apart of strong global company!
As a Warehouse employee you will be responsible for:
- Packing, labeling and scanning with a hand scanner codes
- Picking and Support with storing and order fulfillment
- Preparing products for storage or putaway
You will get an attractive salary:
- Brutto hourly wage is 11,15 € + weekly paid holiday allowance of 8,33% over your weekly salary = together you will get 12,08 € brutto/hour
- Allowances for working during night 30%, during Saturday 50% and during Sunday 100%
- Every employee is participating in ET Regulation which provides benefits for getting various allowances, as tax free rule up to 30% from salary and else next to weekly salary!
- Travel allowances to work if is used private transport 0,32 cent per km
What we require?
- Have EU citizenship (valid ID or Passport)
- Advanced English language
- Ability to work on shifts: 06:00-15:00 / 09:00-18:00/ 15:15-00:15
- Reliable setting and focus on achieving goals
- Weekly payment
- Organized accomodation and transport to work
- Direct Dutch employment contract with guaranteed working hours signed in Croatia before departure
- Dutch health insurnace and Tax number arranged by Employer
- Hassle free employment (digital contract signing) with minimum formalities
- Pick up for arriving candidates from airport, bus station or train station managed by Employer
- Every emplyee receives safety shoes and special company clothes
- Job is suitable also for candidates who are living prive and searching only for job
- Same planning for couples, friends or relatives
- Access to courses/trainings, competitions with interesting awards for OTTO emyployees
- 24/7 Support & Coordinators, Trainers and BUDDs on place to support you
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are also on social media. Take the opportunity to reach us via Facebook or Whatsapp!