Warehouse workers are wanted for a large logistic company DHL in Zaltbommel. Their main focus is delivering various products using different types of transportation.
The roles we are hiring for are warehouse employee and order picker. The duties consist of packing, scanning and sorting various products for delivery, and picking and preparing orders for shipment respectively.
The main condition are flexibility, motivation, EU citizenshin and advanced knowledge of English language. Couples and friends who would like to live and work together are welcome.
What we offer:
- The salary ranges from 10,85€ to 11,96€ per hour before tax, and is supplemented with extra pay for overtime, weekends, holidays and similar.
- Weekly salary
- PCR test cost refund
- Accomodation during quarantine for free
- Organized accomodation and transport to work by car or electric bike
- Pick up for arriving candidates from airport, bus station or train station managed by employer
- Employment contract under Dutch conditions
- Cheap insurance and access to healthcare
- Hassle free employment (digital contract signing)
- Job is suitable also for candidates who are living prive and searching only for job
- myOTTO mobile app with work plan, pay slips and FAQ
- 24/7 phone support
- Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mobile: +385916128454 / +385916194132
We care about our employees, and are happy to offer you secure employment, accommodation, and support from the moment you sign up to OTTO.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is mandatory for employees to monitor the official Dutch Government guidelines on safety measures designed to prevent the spread of the disease, and to use a protective mask as advised. Applicants arriving from risk zones need to have a negative PCR test upon arrival that isn’t more than 72 hours old. You are also require to self isolate for 10 days. The costs of these measures are fully paid for by OTTO