We are looking for Warehouse employees or Forklift drivers to join our Team in DHL in Eindhoven. It's a fantastic place to work and develop your career, as DHL is continuously innovating company with a strong values of being supportive and green. Here you will be trained for multiple competences, so you will have the knowledge of the whole process in logisitics.
At DHL you will be making a meaningful work, as simply making a smile on somebody´s face who just received a packet which was processed by you 🙂
What will you be resonsible for?
- Ensuring that all the articles arrive at the right customer on time
- Picking with voice picking system and scanning
- Loading and unloading containers
- Forklift & Reachtruck courses managed by Employer in case that you have good experience with driving forklift or reachtruck
You will get an attractive salary:
- Warehouse employee 10,88 € brutto / Forklift driver 11,75 € brutto + weekly paid holiday allowance of 8,33% over your weekly salary
- Allowances for working in evening hours and night hours 30% extra, on Saturday 50% and Sunday 100%
- Every employee is participating in ET Regulation which provides benefits for getting various allowances, as tax free rule up to 30% from salary and else next to weekly salary!
- Travel allowances to work if is used private transport 0,32 cent per km
- TELL-A-FRIEND BONUS: by submitting a candidate, employee gets up to 750 Euro gross. Amount is bulit up as below:
- New colleague starts to work = recommender receives 250 Euro gross
- New colleague still works 6 months = recommender receives 250 Euro gross
- New colleague still works 12 months = recommender receives 250 Euro gross
What we require?
- Have EU citizenship (valid ID or Passport)
- Advanced English language
- Ability to work on shifts: 06:00-15:00 / 15:00-24:00/ night shift for skilled employees
- Reliable setting and focus on achieving goals
- Weekly payment
- Organized accomodation and transport to work
- Direct Dutch employment contract with guaranteed working hours signed in Croatia before departure
- Dutch health insurnace and Tax number arranged by Employer
- Hassle free employment (digital contract signing) with minimum formalities
- Pick up for arriving candidates from airport, bus station or train station managed by Employer
- Every emplyee receives safety shoes and special company clothes
- Job is suitable also for candidates who are living prive and searching only for job
- Same planning for couples, friends or relatives
- Access to courses/trainings, competitions with interesting awards for OTTO emyployees
- 24/7 Support & Coordinators, Trainers and BUDDs on place to support you
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mobile: +385916128454 / +385916194132
We are also on social media. Take the opportunity to reach us via Facebook or Whatsapp!