Are you passionate about warehouse logistics and organization? Do you enjoy working in a clean and efficient warehouse environment? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to be apart of storing and putaway processes of products Philips Medical Care and other medical equipmnets at world leader in shipping and logistics as is CEVA Logistics in Oostrum near to Venray.
At CEVA Logistics in Oostrum you will be apart of one big family, where team is a team in every sense, supporting each other and work collaboratively to achieve goals together.
Click on below link and get the CEVA Flow 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cixGjnF21Ec
What will you be resonsible for?
As we take care of growth of our employees, you will be trained for multiple competences in different departments:
- Picking and/or packing
- Support with storing and order fulfillment.
- Scanning and labeling codes
- Preparing medical products for storage or putaway
- Forklift & Reachtruck courses managed by Employer in case that you have good experience with driving forklift or reachtruck
You will get an attractive salary:
- A gross hourly wage 11 € + weekly paid holiday allowance of 8,33% over your weekly salary
- Allowances for working in evening hours 35% extra, in night hours 45% extra, on Saturday 50% and Sunday 100%
- Every employee is participating in ET Regulation which provides benefits for getting various allowances, as tax free rule up to 30% from salary and else next to weekly salary!
- EXTRA BONUS: up tp 375 Euro nett devided into weeks as below:
- After 2 worked weeks 50 Euro nett
- After 4 worked weeks 75 Euro nett
- After 8 worked weeks 100 Euro nett
- After 12 worked weeks 150 Euro nett
What we require?
- Have EU citizenship (valid ID or Passport)
- Advanced English language
- Ability to work on shifts: 06:00-15:00 / 15:00-24:00/ 24:00-6:00
- Reliable setting and focus on achieving goals
- Weekly payment
- Organized accomodation and transport to work
- Direct Dutch employment contract with guaranteed working hours signed in Croatia before departure
- Dutch health insurnace and Tax number arranged by Employer
- Hassle free employment (digital contract signing) with minimum formalities
- Pick up for arriving candidates from airport, bus station or train station managed by Employer
- Every emplyee receives safety shoes and special company clothes
- Job is suitable also for candidates who are living prive and searching only for job
- Same planning for couples, friends or relatives
- Access to courses/trainings, competitions with interesting awards for OTTO emyployees
- 24/7 Support & Coordinators, Trainers and BUDDs on place to support you
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mobile: +385916128454 / +385916194132
We are also on social media. Take the opportunity to reach us via Facebook or Whatsapp!