Work for the most popular delivery company and make a career at CEVA in Eindhoven or Venray!
Its a great opportunity to get experience in such modern and stable logistic company, as employees are getting trained for multiple competences, as also great opportunity to make a career and me member of the Team!
The offered job roles are general warehouse employee and order picker. The duties consist of scanning, labelling and sorting electronics, and picking and preparing order for shipment respectively.
CEVA Eindhoven -> Company is focused on delivery of metal products which are mainly used in the mining industry.
CEVA Venray -> Company is focused on delivery of electronic products.
Requirements -> English language, motivation and EU citizenship.
What we offer:
• The salary ranges from 10,60€ to 12,46€ (depends on position) per hour before tax, and is supplemented with extra pay for overtime, weekends, holidays and similar
• 100€ net extra (valid from 26.4.2021 till 10.5.2021)
• Weekly salary
• Job is suitable also for candidates who are living prive and searching only for job
• Organized accomodation and transport to work by car or electric bike
• Employment contract under Dutch conditions
• Cheap insurance and access to healthcare
• Hassle free employment (digital contract signing)
• myOTTO mobile app with work plan, pay slips and FAQ
• 24/7 phone support
• Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mobile: +385916128454 / +385916194132
We care about our employees, and are happy to offer you secure employment, accommodation, and support from the moment you sign up to OTTO. Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is mandatory for employees to monitor the official Dutch Government guidelines on safety measures designed to prevent the spread of the disease, and to use a protective mask as advised. Applicants arriving from risk zones need to have a negative PCR test upon arrival that isn’t more than 72 hours old. You are also require to self isolate for 10 days. The costs of these measures are fully paid for by OTTO.