BCC is one of the largest and most successful electrical retailers in the Netherlands. In addition to stores, you can also order from BCC on the internet since 2005. BCC makes life more fun, easier and smarter for consumers at home. Together with 1300+ colleagues, BCC select the best products for consumers and ensure that everything works at home, but also continues to work.
Why BCC? From your first day at BCC you will have the opportunity to develop yourself. Not only through the experiences you gain every day, the good instructions and through feedback on the work you do, but also through training, which also give you the opportunity to grow!
What will you be responsible for?
- Picking and/or packing various electronical products, as LED/Q-LED or OLED TVs and else
- Support with storing and order fulfillment
- Scanning and labeling codes
- Preparing medical products for storage or putaway
You will get an attractive salary:
- A gross hourly wage 10,34 € + weekly paid holiday allowance of 8,33% over your weekly salary
- Working in 1 shift with possibility of allowances for working in evening hours 20% extra, in night/next morning hours 50% extra, on Saturday 50% (during evening hours 100%), on Sunday and Bank holiday 50%
- Every employee is participating in ET Regulation which provides benefits for getting various allowances, as tax free rule up to 30% from salary and else next to weekly salary!
- Travel allowances: hight of allowances depends on how day count per week:
10 – 15 km € 12,50 € 25,00 € 37,50 € 50,00
15 – 20 km € 18,75 € 37,50 € 56,25 € 75,00
20 km or more € 25,00 € 50,00 € 75,00 € 100,00
What we require?
- Have EU citizenship (valid ID or Passport)
- Advanced English language
- Reliable setting and focus on achieving goals
- Weekly payment
- Organized accomodation and transport to work
- Direct Dutch employment contract with guaranteed working hours signed in Croatia before departure
- Dutch health insurnace and Tax number arranged by Employer
- Hassle free employment (digital contract signing) with minimum formalities
- Pick up for arriving candidates from airport, bus station or train station managed by Employer
- Every emplyee receives safety shoes and special company clothes
- Job is suitable also for candidates who are living prive and searching only for job
- Same planning for couples, friends or relatives
- Access to courses/trainings, competitions with interesting awards for OTTO emyployees
- 24/7 Support & Coordinators, Trainers and BUDDs on place to support you
If you would like to apply for this position, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mobile: +385916128454 / +385916194132
We are also on social media. Take the opportunity to reach us via Facebook or Whatsapp!